- English |
Using PR Vision to look at Google search results
Asked 114 times
How well is your brand performing on Google? Simply input a keyword (i.e brand/product) and look at the keyword's performance from a PR angle! Analyzing your brand's popularity on Google. What does the public relate your brand with? Does the public react negatively towards your brand? How widespread is your brand on Facebook? What is the ranking of your related keywords and their performance?
You can get the answers to the followings:
- The average search volume of your brand
- The number of mentioned domain of your brand
- Keyword cloud of keywords related to your brand
- Public's negative sentiment rating
- Facebook overall interactions of your brand
- Top 5 Brand's related keywords, the respective Facebook overall interactions, and link details
How can the answer help?
- Understand your brand's popularity by analyzing the number of search volume and domains mentioning you
- Disclose relevant keywords related to your brand and the public's sentiments
- Understand how widespread is your brand on Facebook
- Know more about your related keywords so you can get ahead of the game and a better chance to beat your competitors!
Google Search Location