- English |
Facebook Rolling Industry Report (90 Days)
Asked 9 times
An automate Industry Report that shows the major brands’ pages in Hong Kong of their current to past 90 days performance overview. A valuable tools for any organization to track of the hottest keywords progress and showing industry trends.
What is the time range for this report?
- From current day to previous 90 days
- (i.e. if your viewing date is on March 1st, 2020, the data range will be from Janurary 1st to March 1st , 2020)
When is the report valid until?
- Viewing access is valid for 90 days
You can get the answers of the followings:
- What is the industry performance benchmark?
- Which brand is on the top?
- When does each brand publish their posts?
- Which post type was the most effective?
- What are the posts details?
- How many overlapping audiences are between brands?
What kind of industries are covered?
Industries in Hong Kong
- Insurance - 18 Pages (i.e. Zurich, AIG, AIA Hong Kong, Bowtie, etc)
- News Media - 20 Pages (i.e. Stand News, Apple Daily Hong Kong, PassionTimes, am730, etc)
- Baby Formula - 20 Pages (i.e. Abbott, Frisomum, HiPP HK, etc)
- Political Parties - 17 Pages (i.e. DAB, LabourParty HK, Liberal Party Hong Kong etc)
- Shopping Mall - 20 Pages (i.e. K11, APM, D.Park etc)
- Securities - 13 Pages (i.e. Futu Securities, Freeman Securities, HTIIS etc)
How can the answer help?
- Compare major brands performance within the industry
- Quickly find out the best performing content
- Keep track with your industry posts content
- Easily spot overlapping audience across industries
- Discover collaboration opportunities
- Flexible time selection, pick any analysis period within 90 days.