- English |
Facebook Industry Quarterly Report (Q1 2020)
Asked 12 times
A running Facebook performance overview of a selected industry from 1 Jan, 2020 to 31 Mar, 2020, focusing on the major brands' pages in Hong Kong.The report will keep on updating till end of Q1 2020.
What is the time range for this report?
- First Quarter of 2020 (1 Jan, 2020 to 31 Mar, 2020)
When is the report valid until?
- View access is valid until 30 Apr, 2020
You can get the answers of the followings:
- What is the industry performance benchmark?
- Which brand is on the top?
- When does each brand publish their posts?
- Which post type was the most effective?
- What are the posts details?
- How many overlapping audiences are between brands?
What kind of industries are covered?
Industries in Hong Kong
- Insurance - 18 Pages (i.e. Zurich, AIG, AIA Hong Kong, Bowtie, etc)
- News Media - 20 Pages (i.e. Stand News, Apple Daily Hong Kong, PassionTimes, am730, etc)
- Baby Formula - 20 Pages (i.e. Abbott, Frisomum, HiPP HK, etc)
- Political Parties - 17 Pages (i.e. DAB, LabourParty HK, Liberal Party Hong Kong etc)
- Shopping Mall - 20 Pages (i.e. K11, APM, D.Park etc)
- Securities - 13 Pages (i.e. Futu Securities, Freeman Securities, HTIIS etc)
How can the answer help?
- Compare major brands performance within the industry
- Quickly find out the best performing content
- Keep track with your industry posts content
- Easily spot overlapping audience across industries
- Discover collaboration opportunities