- English |
Facebook Industry Quarterly Report (Q3 2019)
Asked 3 times
A Facebook performance overview of a selected industry from 1 Jul, 2019 to 30 Sep, 2019, focusing on the major brands' pages in Hong Kong.
What is the time range for this report?
- Third Quarter of 2019 (1 Jul, 2019 to 30 Sep, 2019)
When is the report valid until?
- View access is valid for 30 days
You can get the answers of the followings:
- What is the industry performance benchmark?
- Which brand is on the top?
- When does each brand publish their posts?
- Which post type was the most effective?
- What are the posts details?
- How many overlapping audiences are between brands?
What kind of industries are covered?
Industries in Hong Kong
- Insurance - 18 Pages (i.e. Zurich, AIG, AIA Hong Kong, Bowtie, etc)
- News Media - 20 Pages (i.e. Stand News, Apple Daily Hong Kong, PassionTimes, am730, etc)
- Baby Formula - 20 Pages (i.e. Abbott, Frisomum, HiPP HK, etc)
- Political Parties - 17 Pages (i.e. DAB, LabourParty HK, Liberal Party Hong Kong etc)
- Shopping Mall - 20 Pages (i.e. K11, APM, D.Park etc)
- Securities - 13 Pages (i.e. Futu Securities, Freeman Securities, HTIIS etc)
How can the answer help?
- Compare major brands performance within the industry
- Quickly find out the best performing content
- Keep track with your industry posts content
- Easily spot overlapping audience across industries
- Discover collaboration opportunities