A.I. predicting politician's popularity
Will the public still discuss about this politician the next few days? Deeplook.ai analyse past 24 hours all major online news and media posts with Trend Moving Average Predictive Model, to predict the politician popularity.
Why do I need this answer?
No more pure intuition, experience, or informal qualitative practices to make decisions only. Stay in trend by knowing what and how people talk about your client over the Internet.
Whenever local elections are coming up, there are raging political debates, campaign, activities, opinions and noises going on a lot of channels, unable to understand and act accordingly will be doomed to fail. A good example was the winning of the US presidential election in 2016, where the team of Hillary Clinton was unable to react on fake news and netizens’ noises on Facebook and relied on bad polling data. What would happen If you are unable to stay on trend to know your position on the Internet? Failure could be the answer to your question.
What can you get?
- The chances of this politician to be popular on the internet
- The trend of this politician in "News Post"
- The trend of this politician in "People Discussion"
- The trend of this politician in "People Reaction"
- The trend of this politician in "Search Frequency"
How does the answer help?
- Create a better schedule on your campaigns
- Predict a likely-to-happen result and execute necessary change management
- Combine the use of other sources of data for making the right decision
How does it work?
This answer is a result of the calculation of the unstructured data in news media, discussion posts, audiences' responses, and search frequency at Google in the past 24 hours. A Trend Moving Average (TMA) predictive model is being used to predict the chances of the politician enquired to be trending over the Internet in the next 24 hours.