- English |
Bitly link performance in past 7 days
Why do I need this answer?
Bit.ly is a popular tool nowadays. Marketers use bit.ly for shortening URL while posting on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. They transform longer URLs into links that never exceed 20 characters. When marketers use bit.ly, they can efficiently manage the links, track and compile click data.
Most of the bit.ly is used on campaigns. Sometimes if you want to check if the link is still active or not? You may find out by checking if the link can still receive clicks in the past 7 days.
What can you get?
- Total number of clicks for this bit.ly
- Number of clicks where your customers are coming from
- Number of clicks acquired from different locations
How does the answer help?
- Spontaneous find out if the link is still receiving any clicks
- Track competitors’ campaigns performance for setting your own strategy
- Take measures to improve your own social campaigns
- Understand what interests your target customers
- Helps you better create more targeted content
How does it work?
We gather bitly.com links performance in past 7 days, analyze them and convert into informative graphics.