Bitly link clicks and source distribution in first 7 days
Want to have a superpower to see your competitors or other bitly links click? Are they hit or not? This product analyse bitly link performance on link clicks, link sources and link location distribution.
Why do I need this answer?
Bit.ly is a popular tool nowadays. Marketers use bit.ly for shortening URL while posting on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. They transform longer URLs into links that never exceed 20 characters. When marketers use bit.ly, they can efficiently manage the links, track and compile click data.
Most of the bit.ly is used on campaigns. You may see how the link perform in 7 days from the create date.
What can you get?
- Total number of clicks for this bit.ly for first 7 days since creation
- Number of clicks where your customers are coming from for first 7 days since creation
- Number of clicks acquired from different locations for first 7 days since creation
How does the answer help?
- Spontaneous find out if the link is performing good or not
- Track competitors’ campaigns performance for setting your own strategy
- Take measures to improve your own social campaigns
- Understand what interests your target customers
- Helps you better create more targeted content
How does it work?
We will analyze and convert the performance of the bitly.com links into infographics. Performance is based on data collected for the first 7 days since creation.